Tuesday 5 May 2015

CAUGHT IN THE ACT by LIZ HOCKING

I am back to share with you my latest work using some incredible Memory Maze products.  At the moment I am loving creating my own backgrounds and playing around with my new Gelatos. 
Caught in the Act
To begin with I trimmed down white cardstock, which I then scribbled some Gelato colours randomly onto, and then applied a little water to blend. When dry I used a Memory Maze stencil with some Gesso.
Here, you can see the Memory Maze 'Caught in the Act'  along with the flourish I treated with Gelatos.
Memory Maze Products:-
Family
For my next layout I chose some vintage pattern paper from Webster that I did have in my stash for sometime.  I teamed it with some fussy cutting as well.
  I used the Memory Maze 'Family' chipboard which I embossed.  I have not embossed for some time and enjoyed playing with a couple of colours to get the ideal effect.
Thanks for taking the time to look.
Memory Maze Product.
Liz Hocking MM Design Team Member 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment