Saturday 10 October 2015

CHIPBOARD CARD FOR MEG'S GARDEN

Good day to all our Blogger friends,

Glad you have decided to visit our Blog once again, so hope you will have a cuppa and settle down for our latest inspiration.

I was looking through my stash and found a 'LOVE' mini chipboard album.   I thought that the lovely Meg's Garden 'English Rose Garden' Collection would be suit this album.  As I was choosing which papers from this collection to use, I decided it would make a 'different' , but lovely Wedding Card for my niece who is getting married later in the year.




I have also used English Rose Garden 'cut and create', teamed with Meg's Garden lace, ribbons and doileys.



As you can see I have also used my Big Shot machine to create words, embellishments from the Collection.  They worked out a treat, don't you think?



I had so much fun putting this altogether and was so glad that I had decided to turn it into a Wedding Card and here it is all completed.


I hope you have enjoyed your journey today and be sure to keep a look out at what is coming up in the near future.  Until next time.......Happy Scrapping.....regards Liz DT Member

No comments:

Post a Comment