Monday 12 October 2015

MOOMBA LET'S GET TOGETHER WITH STENCILS.

'MOOMBA' LET'S GET TOGETHER WITH STENCILS AND DRESSMAKER'S CARD

Hello Bloggers,
Such a beautiful time of the year in the Southern Hemisphere.  Spring time and certainly lots of sun.  Although it is lovely to see all that sun, makes it a bit hard to get some scrapping done.

MOOMBA

  
For my newest layout titled 'MOOMBA' I have teamed the wonderful Memory Maze Stencils with  my Gelatos with stunning results.
These stencils are so versatile and work so well with textured paste and the Gelatos for a different effect on your work.   Sometimes you just love getting messy.  And here is my final result.
Memory Maze Products 
PAVERS STENCIL 8X8

DRESSMAKER'S CARD 

Had a lot of fun creating this birthday card for my dressmaker friend.  Firstly I decorated a cut out dress form with some embossing powder. And then further decorated with some Memory Maze Bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment