Saturday 31 March 2018

NEW 'SHADES OF GREEN' COLLECTION - TEA CUP CARD WITH OTHERS

Hello fellow Creators,

Very excited to be showcasing Meg's Garden new Collection ' Shades of Green'. For these cards I used Meg's Garden Pack No. 1, together with the Cut & Create sheet.    This collection is amazing and I was inspired to  create something different for you today.

Firstly, I decided on this Tea Cup card which was a lot of fun putting together.  I altered the tag on the actual tea bag that is sitting in the cup, ideal for sending to a friend to share.


 Here is the card completely open.

and now it is closed and ready to send.

Next came a couple of cards using this lovely Collection ' Shades of Green'


Close ups for you showing the beautiful trims and metal embellishments.


Well that is all I have for you today.  I hope you have enjoyed our journey through Meg's Garden new Collection.   You can view more HERE.

Don't forget to check out the Labels, to see which items I have used.  Until next time....have fun creating and see you next month.....Regards Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment